16.4.10

Look both ways

Look both ways is book by Debbie Millman. I had an opportunity to meet with her few months ago when she came to speak at the SLC AIGA Limelight event at the SL Art Center. One of the best lectures I have ever gone to. She spoke about why we buy and why we brand. One of the most memorable things she mentioned was that we connect with people who own something we own and we're practically meant to be together if we have the same car in same color which was manufactured the same year. We feel kinship automatically to those strangers. Look both ways is an excellent book by the way. Enjoyed the read and learned a lot and it made me think of my life and influences in my life in a different way...





http://debbiemillman.blogspot.com/


www.debbiemillman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment